100+ Birthday Messages, Birthday Quotes and Birthday Wishes for Sister

Birthday Messages, Birthday Quotes and Birthday Wishes for Sister

Is your sister's birthday coming? Do not you know how to put your emotions in words? It usually happens, and in those cases it is advisable to look for a little help. Therefore, in this article you will find many beautiful birthday messages for a sister that you can use to congratulate her.

birthday wishes for sister in law|funny birthday wishes for sister|birthday message for younger sister|birthday wishes for sister in hindi|inspirational birthday message for sister|birthday wishes for sister in marathi|emotional birthday wishes for sister|funny birthday wishes for sister quotes

funny birthday wishes for sister
funny birthday wishes for sister
  • Sister, you are my everything and even more. I feel that I’m definitely one of the luckiest! Happy Birthday.


  • We will also give you the best birthday images for a sister all over the Internet. You will surely love it!


  • Wishing you the very best on your special day. Hugs and kisses, dearest sister!


  • May you be overwhelmed with hugs and smiles on your special day. Wishing you a very happy birthday.


  • I am very fortunate to have such a caring and loving sister like you. I want to thank you for everything and happy birthday sister.


  • You are not only my sister, but a good friend and mentor. Happy birthday, sis!


  • Happy Birthday to the most fabulously-looking, fashionable, attractive young woman in town!
  • May you have the best of birthdays, Sister!


  • You are my best sister that I’ve ever had in my life and even in imagination too. Happy Birthday.


  • You are the best sister anyone ever had. And I am lucky to have you. It’s a special day. Happy birthday sister!


  • I know that you are sad because I am not there by your side on your special day. But, all my thoughts and wishes are with you. Happy birthday and always be happy.


  • Happy, happy birthday! Stay as bright, bubbly and lovely as you are.


  • It is obvious that you cannot stop having your birthdays and more precisely you can’t stop being my lovely sister. Both these things are really good. Wishing you a Happy Birthday.

  • It feels good to see you getting more mature and beautiful every year. You are growing up like a princess. Happy birthday dear!


  • Dear sis, you have taught me so much. There is no better teacher than you. Happy Birthday!
funny birthday wishes for sister image
funny birthday wishes for sister image
  • Happy birthday to someone special and dear, who I could not imagine life without. You are one of a kind!  Thank you for everything, buddy!


  • Though I don’t talk to you every day but you always remain the deepest core of my heart. Happy Birthday, Sister.


  • People have idols who are celebrities, famous personalities. But I found my idol in you. I love the way you are and I respect it. Happy birthday to the amazing sister in the world.


  • I am the luckiest person in the world because you are my sister. Happy Birthday, Sis!


  • Happy Birthday, my adorable sister.Thanks for growing up alongside me.


  • People say that it is possible to choose own friends from many, but it is obvious that you can’t choose you’re the members of your family. I’m without doubt the luckiest. Happy Birthday.


  • We were not born from the same womb but I believe we share the same soul in two different bodies! Happy birthday to the other part of my soul!


  • When I first saw you huddled in a green blanket. Right from the moment that cute little bundle with doe eyes created a place in my heart. Happy Birthday my little sister.


  • The sisters don’t have to be around for all the time, but it really becomes a great thing when they are around you. Have a Happy Birthday.


  • I really can't imagine what my life would be without you. I love you and want to wish you a happy birthday, my wonderful Sis!


  • You are super cool and know how to put a smile on my face when I am in a sullen mood. Wishing you a very happy birthday, sis.


  • How time flies! I remember you started walking with those little legs, it felt just like yesterday. And now you are finishing high school. Happy Birthday sparrow.


  • Hey, you are my cute, loving sister. For you every day I find plenty of reasons to be delighted. Happy Birthday, sister.


  • Not only are you my elder sister,You are truly my best friend too, any person could ever have dreams of. Happy birthday, sweetheart!
  • You know who is my best friend in the world? It is you, sis. Happy birthday and enjoy the day.
funny birthday wishes for sister image 2
funny birthday wishes for sister image 2
  • May you be showered with countless good wishes and many beautiful gifts. I wish you a happy birthday sister from the deepest corner of my heart!


  • People believe that the heroes are one in many thousands, but I want to say that a sister like you is always one in a lifetime. Happy Birthday.

  • Some people deserve admiration, others jealousy, some command respect and others unconditional love!
  • You are one person who deserves all these!Happy birthday dear!

  • You are precious and adorable. Happy birthday dear sister.


  • You are the person that I hold closest to my heart. There is no one in the world that I care for more than you. I wish you a lovely day today. Happy birthday!


  • On this special day, I want you to know that you are the sweetest and loveliest sister in the world. I love you so much. Happy birthday!


  • Your friends may come into your life and go away, but sisters will always be beside you to make you happy forever. Happy Birthday.


  • Happy Birthday my dear sister! Hope you're wearing your brightest smile all day long!


  • You are the only person in whom I can confide my secrets. You are not just my sister but also my best buddy. Wishing you a very happy birthday.


  • Though you have grown into a beautiful woman you are still that cute little panda. You used to stick to my side just like a baby panda. Happy Birthday panda.


  • Sometimes maybe you fight with the sisters, but you finish it up like a best friend. Happy Birthday.


  • I'm so thankful that I not only have a magnificent sister,but an amazing friend that stands by me and supports me, by giving every piece of his heart.


  • A sister is like a different flower from the same garden – that’s why the sun was shining so tenderly on your side. Happy Birthday.


  • You are the small little package of a precious gift. Small yet the most valuable person in my life. Happy Birthday kiddo.
funny birthday wishes for sister image 3
funny birthday wishes for sister image 3
  • No one understands me better than you do. Lucky to have such a lovely and caring sister like you.Wishing you a very happy birthday, sister.


  • There are thousands of nice words I would like to tell you, sister, but none of them will ever be able to describe how deep my love for you is. You are the most precious gift from God. Happy birthday!


  • Sister, I believe that you are my everything and that I couldn’t ask more. I consider myself as the luckiest to find you as my sis. Happy Birthday.

  • Dear, little sister. Though we fight like cat and mouse over little things, in the end, I will always give mine to you. Because you are my heart. Happy Birthday sweetie.


  • Whenever you need me I will always be there for you. Happy birthday, sis!


  • In the garden of my life, my sister is the most beautiful flower. May you shine brightly and gladden us with your beauty and warmth! Happy Birthday!


  • Sis, I love you so much that I put your photo in the deepest core of my heart. I just want to say Happy Birthday.


  • Despite being the younger one, sometimes you act like you are the older one. I’m proud to have a sister like you who knows everything. Happy Birthday. May God bless you.


  • The year brings so many joyous festivals but none of them is as merry as your birthday. Happy birthday sis and always be happy!


  • Sister, no one shines as brightly as you do. You kindness and generosity. Thanks for always bringing the sparkle into my life.


  • Sisters always help you in understanding the world better and also appreciates it more than anyone else. Happy Birthday.


  • It doesn’t mater how much older you become; you’ll always remain to be my sweet little sister. Have a great day. Happy birthday!


  • Some people are so nice that the earth feels blessed to have them in it. You are one of them, little sister. Happy birthday to you!


  • I want to thank you my sis, for being the most loving and caring sister in this entire world. No one understands me better than you. Wish you a Happy Birthday.


  • You are an amazing sister. Not only do you always shower me with love, but you love me for who I am. Thank you
funny birthday wishes for sister image 4
funny birthday wishes for sister image 4
  • No gift is as valuable as the gift of happiness and peace of mind. I wish that God gifts you these in abundance. Happy birthday, sister!


  • Elder sisters are the shadow of mother. You always took care of and protected me as a mother does. I love you and wish you the best Happy Birthday.


  • Your birthday is more special to me than you, because on this day, I got the most precious gift of my life. Happy Birthday.


  • The most heartfelt wishes to my incredible sister! You mean so much to me, cutie, I wish you all the happiness in the world!


  • I have many friends but none of them is as precious as your my dear sister. Wishing you a very happy birthday!


  • Thank God! That you have come first. Otherwise, I had to go through the Bulldogger of mom and dad. I thank you for that. Happy Birthday sissy.


  • A birthday cake is always good, but to me a sister with a birthday cake is undoubtedly great. Happy Birthday, Sister.


  • My birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always.


  • Thanks for supporting, understanding and caring for me. I love you, dear sister. Happy birthday!


  • Happy Birthday my partner in crime. I miss those days when we were small and helped each other doing pranks on others.


  • Sister, I’m really thankful to you for being an excellent friend of mine. I’m wishing you a Happy Birthday.


  • After sharing the same parents, we started sharing the same room, clothes, gossips and more by choice.Happy Birthday my marvelous sister!


  • May you receive the gifts f wisdom and good health on your birthday. Wishing you a very happy birthday, dear sis.


  • Good looks run in our family. I am glad to have such an amazing and beautiful big sister like you. Happy Birthday sister.


  • My warmest wish for the loveliest, brightest and most wonderful sister on her special day. Happy Birthday.
  • Here's the most heartfelt wishes for an amazing sister who never fails to annoy me. Happy Birthday!


  • Dear sister, you are precious to me and so your birthday should be special. so, let us get together and celebrate you birthday in style. Happy birthday, sister!


  • Are you coming home this time or I have to chase you there? Save me from the wrath of Mom. You know I love you; big sister and I wish you have the best birthday.
funny birthday wishes for sister image 5
funny birthday wishes for sister image 5
  • You are the reason for whom my childhood days were so colorful and I had so much fun. Thank you for all those wonderful memories. Happy Birthday, sis.


  • Today is my another favorite day as it is on this day my hottie cutie pie was born. Happy Birthday my sissy!


  • May you have plentiful happiness, and abundance of good fortune and a lifetime of joy. Wishing you a very happy birthday, sis.


  • May God bless you with wisdom and knowledge. You have been a blessing for all of us, especially for me. Happy birthday sister!


  • Let us celebrate your birthday by promising that we will always remain at each others side no matter what happens. Happy Birthday, Sister.


  • Cuddling, catching, playing together like two kitties.. This is how mom remembers us!.... Happy Birthday my dear kitty!


  • I know that you are angry with me for not being there on your birthday. But to make you happy, I am sending across a lovely present and good wishes. Happy birthday sister.


  • Do you remember the story mom used to tell that she found you crying on a street and then she took you home? The story was true! Happy birthday!


  • I wish you a life full of wonder, joy and prosperity. It’s very easy for me because I always want the best for my lovely sis. Happy Birthday.


  • Our destiny made us sisters but it is our compatibility that made us the best of friends. Love you lots...Happy Birthday!!


  • Sister, thanks for giving me the gifts of joy, happiness, love and care. Wishing you a very happy birthday.


  • I always wanted a sister. I don’t know whether God has misheard my prayers because you seem more of a brother to me. Happy Birthday to my tomboy sister.


  • A sister’s definition: a person who knows you inside and out. Yes, it sounds like you. I’m grateful that you are my sis. Happy Birthday.


  • Thanks for always making me understand the world better and being there in all walks of life. Happy Birthday, sister!!


  • May you be overwhelmed with good wishes, roses and lovely gifts. Wishing you a very happy birthday, sis.


funny birthday wishes for sister image 6
funny birthday wishes for sister image 6



birthdaywishes for friend|happy birthday sista|birthday wishes for sister in law|happy birthday sister funny|birthday wishes for cousin sister|birthday wishes for sister in hindi|  
happy birthday big sister quotes|happy birthday sister cake|funny birthday wishes for younger sister|birthday message for younger brother| happy birthday sister images hd |birthday message for elder sister|birthday wishes for sister in tamil|birthday cake wishes for sister|birthday images for sister with name


Post a Comment

0 Comments