30 Best Niki Lauda Quotes On Life

Here I am posting TOP 30 Best Niki Lauda Quotes On Life 

30 Best Niki Lauda Quotes
30 Best Niki Lauda Quotes 
  • “I always go extreme ways.” ~ Niki Lauda

  • "A lot of people criticize Formula 1 as an unnecessary risk. But what would life be like if we only did what is necessary?" ~ Niki Lauda

  • “Taking your first title is much more complicated and more difficult; it takes years of work – from a go-kart to Formula One. The second comes more easily because you’ve already got the experience.”

  • "Happiness is an enemy. It weakens you. Suddenly, you have something to lose." ~ Niki Lauda

  • “You appreciate that it is very easy to die and you have to arrange your life to cope with that reality.” ~ Niki Lauda

  • "Don't talk too much, be focused on the goal and achieve it." ~ Niki Lauda

  •  “I want to bring passengers on my airplanes to present to them my product.”

  • “From success, you learn absolutely nothing. From failure and setbacks, conclusions can be drawn. That goes for your private life as well as your career.”
30 Best Niki Lauda Quotes
30 Best Niki Lauda Quotes 
  • "Really, you should always discuss the defeats because you can learn much more from failure than from success." ~ Niki Lauda

  • “Sebastian [ Vettel] can also learn to be more laid-back. It’s never too late to learn. He’s got some way to go. He’s young and will turn out well. I’m not worried about that. He’ll raise the bar ever higher.” ~ Niki Lauda

  • “From success, you learn absolutely nothing. From failure and setbacks conclusions can be drawn. That goes for your private life as well as your career.”

  • “Whenever there is discussion, I make it clear that I do not want any grey zones, just black and white.

  • “To make a decision you need to be in a perfect environment: you have to be motivated and surrounded by the right people.”

  • "I've been through a lot and I realise the future can't be controlled. I'm not worried. You can always learn to overcome difficulties." ~ Niki Lauda

  • “When you have something in black and white, you can deal with it quicker.” ~ Niki Lauda
30 Best Niki Lauda Quotes
30 Best Niki Lauda Quotes 

  • “I see myself as a classic middle market entrepreneur, and this is the role I fulfil.”

  • “Business is much less transparent than a win in a Grand Prix; in a race you drive over the finishing line first and you have won. In business it is different.”

  • “A lot of people criticize Formula 1 as an unnecessary risk. But what would like to be like if we only did what is necessary?”

  • "Whenever I see something that challenges me, I take it on." ~ Niki Lauda

  • “I’ve been through a lot and I realize the future can’t be controlled. I’m not worried. You can always learn to overcome difficulties.”

  • “Really, you should always discuss the defeats because you can learn much more from failure than from success.”

  • “I always want to know whether the customers are satisfied; customer satisfaction is, after all, my ultimate goal!”
30 Best Niki Lauda Quotes
30 Best Niki Lauda Quotes 

  • "You appreciate that it is very easy to die and you have to arrange your life to cope with that reality." ~ Niki Lauda

  • "To make a decision you need to be in a perfect environment: you have to be motivated and surrounded by the right people." ~ Niki Lauda

  • "You have a brake in your brain that stops you doing stupid things. The older you are, the earlier that brake comes on. When you're 20 you stop at nothing; when you're older you're cleverer than when you're 20, so your brain brake operates more often!" ~ Niki Lauda

  • "Whenever there is discussion, I make it clear that I do not want any grey zones, just black and white." ~ Niki Lauda

  • "If you are a straightforward racing driver you should always see your limits. You have to be objective and not come up with any bullshit." ~ Niki Lauda

  • "I am someone who places great value on the detail. That was always the case, even in my days as a racing driver." ~ Niki Lauda

  • “To make a decision you need to be in a perfect environment: you have to be motivated and surrounded by the right people.”

  • When things change a lot, some guys handle the change better than others, but that doesn’t mean the guys that take longer to get the hang of things are suddenly slow drivers!”



Post a Comment

0 Comments