100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes, Quotes & Messages Trending Online

A birthday is a special day. Different people go out of their way to create memorable moments with their loved ones. There are many different ways a person can express their feelings to someone on their special day; it can be getting them a gift, sending happy birthday my love messages and wishes and also spending quality time with the person. Each person has their favorite way on how this day should be celebrated. All that matters is something that will make them feel special on their special day.

It is a blessing when one is granted another year. Doing something that will bring a smile upon your face is fulfilling. It does not have to be expensive; you can make it simple but fun.


100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes



The Best Happy Birthday Wishes, Quotes & Messages Trending Online 2019
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
  • You are the most precious person in my life. May your day be filled with joy and happiness. Happy Birthday!

  •  I was eagerly waiting for this day. Let us celebrate and enjoy the dy. Happy Birthday!


  • May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories and wonderful moments?
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes

  • “When nothing goes right, I go to you. You’re my go-to person at every hour. Happy birthday.”


  • This is a day of celebration not only because of your special day. It is also the day we give thanks for having you in our lives. You are a blessing.


  • A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.


  • "My wish for you is that you will always be cheerful and happy. I may not express my feelings best with words, but my hug will bring an understanding of how much I love you. Happy birthday, my love."


  • Today is a special day. So forget all your worries and just have fun. Wishing you a very happy birthday.


  • “Happiest birthday to my best friend. You deserve all the wonderful things that you have right now. You are the purest soul, and you have the biggest heart. I love you.”


  • May your Birthday be filled with so many laughs that I can hear them through all the distance between us.


  • Happy birthday! It is time for you to make a wish. I am so glad that mine was granted the moment I met you. Happy birthday!

 
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes

  • For many people, the word friend is just a sequence of letters. For me, it is the source of happiness and strength because of you. Happy Birthday, buddy!

  •  My biggest Birthday wish for you is that you should stay the way you are. Don’t ever change. Many happy returns of the day!



  • You have filled my life with so much happiness and joy. May you get much more in return. Happy Birthday!


  • Happy Birthday. May each an every moment of your special day be filled with the same joy and happiness you bring to others.


  • Today, on this day that has a sole purpose of celebrating your birthday, I would like to wish you that everything you ever dreamed of comes true. May your dreams burn brighter than the fire in the candles of your birthday cake! Happy birthday!


  • One of the best moment I enjoy is celebrating another birthday with you. I hope this day brought you joy, and my wish is always to see you happy.



  • Whatever your dreams, whether big or small, may this year be the year in which you have them all fulfilled.


  • Today is a special day. It was on this day that you were brought into the world to spread happiness among your loved ones. Happy birthday!


  • “I want to wish you all the love and happiness in the world, all of which you deserve. Happy birthday my friend!”


  • You have another 365 days of your life waiting to give you a roller coaster ride to take you from one destination of happiness to another. Have a great Birthday.
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
  • "Your smile brings peace, and this is why I am always looking for a way to brighten it up. May today bring you the sweetest and most beautiful moment in your life. Happy birthday, my darling!"

  • May you never feel lonely. May wonderful people and loved ones always be there in your life to support you and make you happy. Wishing you a very happy birthday!


  • Happy Birthday my friend who in dog years would by now be…uh-oh dead! Ha ha. Enjoy your day!


  • If I could gift you anything, I would gift you the ability to see yourself through the eyes of others. Happy birthday, champ.


  • Good friends make life meaningful. May you have plenty of wonderful friends in your life. Happy Birthday!


  • You’ve always been great at sharing and caring. On this birthday, may you be blessed tenfold with the love that you have given unselfishly to others.

100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes

  • Relationships are not easy, but you make it easy for me to fall in love with you, stay in love, and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Celebrating this special day mean so much to me and I look forward to many more


  • May every moment of the day be filled with lots of joy, happiness and laughter. Wishing you a very happy birthday.


  • I didn’t know what a true friend was until I met you. You truly have saved me in every way a person can be saved…..Happy birthday!


  • Look up to the future and try to achieve all that you have ever dreamed of.Happy Birthday!


  • “Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.” – Franz Kafka

 
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
  • That piece of cake is loaded with fat and calories which could, theoretically, take years off your life. If you don’t want it, can I have it?


  • Happy Birthday. You’ve got a great life, you look wonderful, and your health is good. How could a measly present from me compete with that?


  • Your birthday is a very special day for it reminds us that you came in this world on this day to bring joy in our lives. 


  • We’ve shared so much with each other, and I hope you know how much I appreciate you. I am grateful for this day and for all you do.


  • Some say the glass is half empty. Others say the glass is half full. It’s your birthday, so just drink what ever is in the glass.


  • Wishing you tons of happiness and good health on this special day of yours. Happy birthday!


  • Before you came into my heart, I did not believe in soulmates. But there is no doubt you are my other soul; I finally feel at home with you. I am complete and delighted. Happy birthday, my love


  • Thank you always being there to listen. I am so lucky to have you as my best friend. Enjoy your birthday!”


  • Thank God for sending you in my life. You ahem really changed my world for the better. Happy Birthday!

  • Birthdays are occasions of joy and fun, but they are also a reminder of the wonderful life we have led so far. Happy Birthday!

100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
  • Good friends are worth holding onto. Thank you for holding my hand each day. Happy birthday, best friend.


  • A special friend like you deserves all the wonderful blessings not only today, but every day! Happy birthday! May all your wishes come true.


  • Birthdays are a great time to stop and appreciate gravity. Sure, it makes things sag as you get older, but it also keeps your cake from flying all over the room so you don’t have to chase it


  • Some say the glass is half empty. Others say the glass is half full. It’s your birthday, so just drink what ever is in the glass.


  • Thank God for sending you in my life. You ahem really changed my world for the better. Happy birthday!


  • You are the most amazing person I have met in my entire life. I hope that you always stay as the same wonderful human being. Wishing you a very happy birthday.


  • You celebrate this day as your birthday and I shall celebrate our friendship at the same time. Hope you have a great birthday, my friend.


  • My best friend deserves the best party in the world, and my goal is to give it to you. Get ready to celebrate! The party starts as soon as we’re together.


  • If I’d known that you were going to live this long, I would never have given you that expensive gift last year.



100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes  

  • Your life has just begun, the future is bright and will bring many good things. Happy Birthday!


  • A new year, new goals, a fresh start, and an excellent time to start new adventures. Move forward with courage and confidence. You mean a lot to me. Have a blessed beginning


  • I think, at a child’s birth, If a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity.

  • Look towards the future with hope and positivity but also hold onto the pleasant memories of the beautiful times that have passed. Happy Birthday!


  • Wishing my friend a very happy birthday and you don’t need to speak it out loud that I’m your best friend too. Love you dear.


  • I look forward to spending every birthday with you because you are a bundle of joy. Every single day, you amaze me at your ability to make the sun shine through every cloud. You deserve a big celebration, and I’m making it happen.


  • Another year of opportunities and adventure has begun. It is time to celebrate your turning a year older and wiser. Wishing you a very happy birthday.


  • They say you lose your memory as you grow older. I say forget about the past and live life to the fullest today. Start with cake. Happy birthday.


  • Everywhere you go, you fill up the place with smiles. This is why, for your birthday, I wish that life always gives you a reason to smile, for as long as you live. Happy Birthday, sweetheart!


  • A special message from a special friend. May your day be filled with happiness and joy and may the years ahead bring you lots of success and prosperity.Happy Birthday!
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
  • Birthdays mean a fresh start; a time for looking back with gratitude at the blessings of another year. It is also a time to look forward with renewed hope for more significant benefits. May you find true bliss as you face your next milestones.


  • Today one more candle is added to your cake. May the years ahead be filled with lots of happiness and may you get all that you have ever wanted. Wishing you a very happy birthday.



  • You remind me so much of myself. You are humorous, smart, talented and genuine. Wishing a very happy birthday to a dear friend who is so much like me.


  • Birthdays are all about celebrating the fact that we are alive. And you being such a fantastic person, the rest of the world should celebrate the fact that you are active as well!


  • Have a truly wonderful time with your loved ones today and every day!.... Happy Birthday!!


  • My wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day but always.
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes



  • May the path of your life always stay illuminated by the lights of success and love. Happy Birthday dear!!


  • May your special day bring plenty of excitement, fun, and appreciation from those who love you. I can’t think of anyone more deserving than you!



  • Today, you are not just a year older, but have become a little wiser also. Wishing you a very happy birthday.

 
  • You have been there for me no matter what. I love you, my dear friend, and I am so excited to share your special day with you.


  • Beautiful, sharp, so full of subtle strength...you are special; happy birthday dear daughter-in-law


  • Happy returns of the day friend, I want to see getting old, don’t know when this opportunity will come.


  • I still remember the day I met like it was yesterday. I am the luckiest person to have friends like you and the date when you are born was a moment of great joy for me. It represents the day an exceptional person came to this world.


  • I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found a friend like you. You make every day of my life so unique. It’s my goal to make sure your birthday is one of the most special days ever. I can’t wait to party it up with you!
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
  • In this special day of your life, I hope you get all whatever you have ever desired to have. I wish you all the world happiness, may you enjoy this fantastic day as much as you can. Happy birthday to my best friend, may you have a fabulous one.


  • On this special day, may you be overwhelmed with presents and lovely wishes. Happy Birthday!


  • Wishing my dear friend a very happy birthday. May you get lots of friends who would always stand by you in times of need.


  • Having a friend like you has made my life so much easier. You are always there to carry me through my times of trouble. That’s why today, your special day, is a great time to celebrate all that you have done for me.

100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
100 Best Happy Birthday Wishes
When a person receives a happy birthday my love message, they feel loved, wanted, and cared for. Happy birthday my love images can also be used to spice the message. You can go out of your way to do something, either big or small for this person. What counts most is your thoughts about them on their special day.

Post a Comment

0 Comments