50 Best Romantic Birthday Wishes for Lover - Happy Birthday Love Quotes

Best Romantic Birthday Wishes for Lover

If you wish to wish your love a happy birthday, you are in the right place. Next we are going to meet some birthday wishes for an original and unique love. These congratulations will help you declare your eternal love to that special person. Do not miss it!

happy birthday wishes to my lover|happy birthday to my boyfriend|happy birthday love quotes for him|happy birthday my love quotes for him|emotional birthday wishes for lover|birthday love quotes for her|happy birthday my love poems|happy birthday my love letter|happy birthday my love letter

happy birthday love quotes
happy birthday love quotes
  • Dear sweetheart, you are the reason why I smile every day. Our flames of passion will never be extinguished and may our love shines brightly to bring you a wonderful birthday. I love you and Happy Birth Day!

  • It’s your birthday, but I’m the one who should be celebrating the most. My favorite person in the world was born on this day.

  • Happy birthday to a special person who is bringing so much joy to my heart. I am thankful for every moment we spend together, and I wish our happiness never ends.

  • I’m so glad you came into the world, and I’m even more glad you came into my world. Happy Birthday, sweetheart.

  • To the world, you may just be one person. But to me, you are the world. Wonderful Birthday, my darling!

  • May this day be as sunny as your smile, and as beautiful as you are. You shine every day, but on this day you will shine the brightest. Happy Birthday.
happy birthday love quotes
happy birthday love quotes
  • Your smile is cause for celebration. Your love is the most precious gift in the world. Your kisses could light a thousand birthday candles. Happy Birthday to someone who makes life itself feel like a special occasion.

  • All of our memories together will never be taken away from you and me. No matter how old we get and how many of your birthdays will pass by, keep in mind that I will forever be here for you, my love. Happy Birthday!

  • I have never met a person who is as sweet as you are. On this day, we celebrate your sweetness by eating a sweet cake and drinking some sweet wine.

  • One day a year isn’t enough to celebrate someone as special as you.

  • Because you are the gift in my life. On this birthday of yours, I give you my gift of love.

  • You make my life worth living. You bring smile to my face, and your touch shows me how much you love me and care for me. You are my friend, and my lover. Happy Birthday

  • Happy Birthday to a [man/lady] who is the frosting on my cake, the flame on my candles, and the helium in my balloon.

happy birthday love quotes
happy birthday love quotes
  • I just want to say how grateful I am to have you in my life. Best birthday to you and thank you for always being there for me. I love you so much!

  • I wish your birthday is as beautiful and full of love as you are. You deserve only the best, and I wish that for you Best wishes my love.

  • There’s a birthday party in my pants, and you’re the guest of honor.

  • Let me take a small piece of the universe and offer it to you, as a humble gift for your birthday. Wonderful Bday my love!

  • You are the reason I smile every day. Our passion will never go away, and or love will shine brightest on this special day. I love you.

  • I wanted to give you all my love for your birthday, but there’s no box big enough to hold it. Besides, it’s already yours.

  • Sweetheart, may you receive everything that you have wished for on your birthday! I love you to infinity and beyond!
happy birthday love quotes
happy birthday love quotes
  • Thanks for all the memories you’ve given to me. No matter how old we get, and how many more birthdays we celebrate, I will always be here for you. Happy Birthday.

  • Happy Birthday to someone who’s twice as sweet as any birthday cake.

  • Falling in love with you is easy. Staying in love with you is much easier. I cannot wait to celebrate another birthday of yours next year! Happy Birthday!

  • You are the gift in my life, and on your special day, I give you the gift of my love. Take it with open arms, and embrace my hug.

  • You make every day feel like my birthday, except I don’t need to blow out any candles because my wish already came true.


  • I am so happy that you choose to share this special day of yours with me. Thank you for everything, I love you so much sweetheart! Happy Birthday!


  • You are the best thing that has happened in my life, and I wish you have an awesome birthday. You deserve it my love, and I will make sure your dreams come true.

  • Were you really born on this day? Or did you just fly down from heaven as the beautiful angel you are?

  • My love, words are not enough to express how much I love you. My wish is for you to stay happy and healthy, best birthday!
happy birthday love quotes
happy birthday love quotes
  • Today is your special day. Let me be your genie. Every wish you make, I will fulfill it. Happy Birthday my love.

  • Thank you God, for making such a perfect [man/girl] for me, and then leading me to [her/him].

  • Happy Birthday to my dearest friend and lover. Thank you for bringing happiness into my life. I love you with all my heart, and my feelings for you grow stronger with every day.

  • It is not being in love that gives me happiness, but it is being in love with YOU. Happy birthday!

  • I love you on your birthday, and every day, now and forever.

  • Darling, I am enthralled by your beauty and captivated by your love. There is never a day that I will not think of you. I love you and may you have a wonderful birthday!

  • I am the luckiest person on Earth because I have the most wonderful person by my side. Thank you for being my rock, Happy Birthday my sweet pie.

  • You’re something special, birthday [boy/girl]. I wouldn’t mind growing old with you.

  • Loving you is truly a privilege, being loved by you is a blessing and being with you is a wish come true. Happy Birthday!
happy birthday love quotes
happy birthday love quotes
  • It is easy to fall in love with you. And staying in love with you is even easier. I love celebrating birthdays with you, and I am looking forward to celebrate another one next year. Happy Birthday my all.

  • I didn’t know what to get you for your birthday. How about my whole heart?

  • It will take only a few seconds to utter the words I love you. But it will take an entire lifetime for me to show you how much I love you. Best Birthday!

  • I am happy that you choose to share your special day with me. Thank you for everything you have done for me. You are my sweetheart, and I will always love you.

  • I hope you blow out all your candles, because I’m ready to make your wish come true tonight.

  • Today might be your birthday, but for me, everyday is your day. Wonderful Birthday! I love you!

  • Words are not enough to express my feelings for you. But my hug will help you understand how much I love you. My wish for you is to stay happy and cheerful always. Have the best birthday.

  • Your life began on this day. My life began the day I met you. I’m so glad both days happened. Happy Birthday, darling.

  • My love, if I could give you one thing in life, it would be the ability to see yourself in my eyes. That way, you will realize how much you mean to me. Best Birthday!
happy birthday love quotes
happy birthday love quotes
  • Happy Birthday my angel. I wish I could write across the sky so that everyone could see it. But instead, I will kiss you and hug you so that you know you are truly loved.

  • I know you have enough breath to blow out your candles, because you take mine away every day.

  • There is no need for a special day to remind me how special you are for the stars always shine whenever you are near me. Wonderful Birthday!

  • Dear love, only you will bring the spring for me. Only with you, will my summer be happy and only you can help me survive the winter. I love you and happy Birthday!

  • Sending you my love on this special day of yours and on every day of your life. Happy Birthday!

  • No fat, no cholesterol, and no addictive. This message is all natural except for the honey. But it can never be as sweet as you. Happy birthday sweetheart.

  • The candles are lit and the music starts playing. I will now hold you in my arms so we can dance and I can whisper the words, “I love you my darling!” Wonderful Birthday!

  • Happy Birthday to God’s greatest creation. As far as I’m concerned, you’re perfect in every way.

happy birthday love quotes
happy birthday love quotes


happy birthday wishes to my lover|happy birthday sweetheart|romantic birthday wishes for girlfriend|birthday wishes for boyfriend funny|long birthday messages for boyfriend|emotional birthday wishes for lover|long birthday message for girlfriend|happy birthday my husband|birthday love poems|birthday wishes for lover boyfriend|romantic birthday wishes for wife|emotional birthday wishes for friend|happy birthday love quotes for her|happy birthday i love you images

Post a Comment

0 Comments